MPC Board of Directors
Nominations and Election Schedule
As required by MPC's by-laws, we will be holding board elections in early 2018. Below you will find the schedule for elections to the two-year board term beginning May 1st, 2018. We are pleased to inform you
of the Nominating Committee for this process, and are grateful for their commitment and support.
MPC Board Nominating Committee
- Noreen Moross (Chair); Director of Production Services, NewTV
- Susi Walsh; Executive Director, Center for Independent Documentary
- Bonnie Waltch; Producer, Northern Light Productions
Nominations & Eligibility
The Nominating Committee is charged with assuring a slate of candidates for election to serve on MPC's board of directors who meet the eligibility and criteria. Voting MPC members in good standing may recommend a potential candidate, and/or submit their own name for consideration.
Carefully review the eligibility and nomination procedure. Visit the following link to review the qualifications, criteria, and nominations procedure for service to MPC's board of directors.
Nominations & Election Schedule
- January 31st: The Nominating Committee must submit a list of at least twenty-two candidates to the Secretary of the Corporation who meet the qualifications, and have agreed to stand for election.
- March 1st: Ballots are provided to voting members with the nominees for MPC's board of directors.
- March 31st: Ballots must be returned by this date and are reported to the Secretary of the Corporation the following business day.